Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

mum is driving me nuts!

id just like to say i love my mum to bits and get on so well but she is seriously getting on my nerves.

lo is 18months old now and he was born exactly 1year and 2weeks after we met so yes it was very quick and a bit of a surprise for everyone but we have stayed together, got married and although its been hard and i wouldnt neccessary recommend it to people it has luckily worked for us.

the thing is we have been hit hard by the recession and we need a bigger house before we have no2 but we will be moving this year and we will start ttc next 1, we havent told anyone but my mu keeps saying 'i hope your not going to have anymore yet,' 'hope we have retired when you have the next one.'that will be in a min of 5years!my oh is also 33 this year and even though we dont think that makes him too old i know that he doesnt want to wait too long especially since we both want 3!

whenever i say im tired her response is 'well i did tell you it was hard didnt i?'wtf, of course i knew it would be hard but she had 2 under 3 and been tired didnt stop her having another did it. also in recent months we have found out i have an overactive thyroid which has been increasing my tiredness!

AAAARRRGGHHH!!!sorry for the rant ladies but just got off the phone to her and she has really wound me up!now back to chilling.lol.hope you are all ok?xxx