Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

can i join you?

Hi girls im keely have one year old (1 on monday) and she has just started to walk so wondered if it was ok to pop in here for some advice and chat. will still use baby but feels like long time ago since my baby was a baby!!!! Love the feb forumn but theres only few of us who use it so would like to chat to yous too if i can xx

Replies

• Options
    Welcome!! Another person to talk to on here!!!
    Happy birthday to Daisy!
  • Options
    Of course...the more the merrier! We could do with getting this a forum that could rival baby Lol.
  • Options
    Hello, my zachariah is 14months and oh boy don't they grow up fast. I'm a dec 07 mum but have just recently started popping in here too, Hope your lo has a lovely bday and look fwd to chatting lots
  • Options
    Hi I have a lo Kara who is 17 months. The more the merrier on here as it sometimes gets very quiet.

Happy birthday to your lo.
  • Options
    Hi im vikki my lo's are ellie 6, leo 17 months and james 7 months so i have a variety of forums to go on lol
    Happy b-day to daisy they grow up sooo fast i cant believe i have a 6 yr old daughter sometimes as i only still feel 18 lol i wish
    vikki xx
  • Options
    Hi Westbrom!

I've just started to come onto Toddler as Charlotte now 13 months. She's not walking yet like Daisy. I think she loves crawling too much! She does stand a lot though with help from the sofa, so I'm sure the walking will be soon.

Happy Birthday Daisy

Hayley x
  • Options
    cool im in!!!
  • Options
    Hi Westbrom,
    I'm Kate, I have Neve who is 13 months and number two is due in October.
  • Options
    Hi and Welcome
    I'm Juliette, Mum to Matthew, 22months.