Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I am shocked and still shaking!!!!

Replies

• OMG if i was you i would definitely get in contact with someone who may no who she ie the school but not sure they will give you that information and then contact the police,just because its her child doesn't give her the right to treat her like that,shes lucky i wasn't there or she would have gotten a gob full!!!!

shocking!!!
  • oh my goodness, yeah i would if you can. Do you know which school she was from? you could maybe hang around and then ask a teacher?x It def needs reporting, if she does that in public then what on earth does she do in her own house. Goodness, the poor little girl xx
  • oh my goodness, yeah i would if you can. Do you know which school she was from? you could maybe hang around and then ask a teacher?x It def needs reporting, if she does that in public then what on earth does she do in her own house. Goodness, the poor little girl xx
  • I am totally g/c, saw this on the home page and feel like crying ;-(

Oh my god, that is disgusting. That poor little girl, it must have been so hard for you to see. That woman must be pure evil. Yea i would try and contact someone about it, maybe the school if you have a good description of the little girl. social services really need to know about this....
  • I don't think you'd be able to sleep at night if you didn't I would 100% report it. Hopefully you know the school as it is local to you. If you do find out who it is I would also consider going to the police as she threatened your 2 year old.

Im just so shocked by this image there are too many people would need to be locked up and the key thrown away
  • OMG that is horrific. I hope you manage to get someone involved hun, women like that don't deserve to have their kids just to beat and bully them. And how dare she threaten your baby?! It's sickening.
  • My god i got goose pimples reading that! Some people are just pure evil! How anyone can hurt a child is beyond me, but unfortunately it does happen. Well done you for saying something x x
  • Phone the POLICE! tell them where and when it happend, tell them your child was intimidated and you are concerned for the little girl. they should have cctv near enough to pick it up. if they dont at least it is logged incase another person reports her further down the road etc
  • I cant beleive what I just read. Am I right in saying that she banged her childs head on the floor/ground?
    Sorry but that just makes me sick, and I cant believe what that child is goind through, I dont want to think about it either.

Firstly, the child is probably a bullyin regards to pushing etc as this is what she learns from her mother. Like the others said, what does she do at home when she loses her temper. That is not how a child learns from doing something wrong!

This is physical abuse.

I would definatley ring the police as no child should have their head hit against the ground on purpose. She could have serious injury like fracturing a skull. Hitting a childs head on the ground on purpose is pysical abuse and needs to be reported. So so wrong.

If you can find out more info etc like the childs name, school and where live its a bonus.

Can I ask what you did do as I notice this was posted yesterday.
  • That is horrible, what a sick individual some people don't deserve to be parents. I agree with the others phone police or social services. That poor little girl x
  • Can I ask what you did do as I notice this was posted yesterday.

what do you mean hun?

when I saw what the woman did, I was not the mum there, but when I walked pass her i said what the hell did you do that for and what I have done is talk to the police, told them what she looks like and her girl and where I think she lives police went there this morning.
  • Sorry I wasnt very clear.

I was wondering if you called police etc which you have answered. Do hope something comes of the police going round. Cant believe the other mums just walked past!
  • thats ok hun, I have done something and I hope it helped out with try to find what school she goes to so I can tell them more.