Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

kidstart

hi ladies,

just wondering if anyone has heard off/or is part of the cashback scheme kidstart

www.kidstart.co.uk

i have just signed up for it but have never really heard anything about it, not quite sure how it works as have never used cashback sites etc.. lloks quite good as family can save for ur kiddies too. the cashback can either go into a savings account or trust fund account. ive been able to add my ds who is 18 months and my little bean who is due on may so i should be able to split the money between the 2, just wondered if anyone has any thoughts or experience with this?

thanks

el x

Replies

• I set this up when I was pregnant and whenever I ordered things online I went through kidstart and I now have over ??50 just from them in savings for my little one. They transfer each month to the account you have listed if you have a balance over a certain amount (I think you had to have an account in los name but cant remember) I have told all my friends about it as i think it's great ;\)
  • I've never heard of them before but I've had a look and it looks like a brilliant idea. Can I ask a question though, once it's set up to I need to do anything every time I buy something, or is it as simple as if I buy something with the card I've registered I automatically get the money?
    xx
  • hmmm i am not to sure as I didnt register cards, the way I do it is if I want to buy something I go on there first to see if the retailer is on their site and if it is I log on and search for the retailer and wait for it to redirect me and then start shopping (hope that made sense :lol: )

They are really good at sorting out any missing funds, I once ordered something from Comet but they only had it available to buy instore so i reserved it online via kidstart so would still get a percentage back. I was given a code to quote when I went in store and then they would link it back, a couple of months later I realised this had never happened and they sorted out really quickly for me.
    I am trying to get my mum to do online shopping via it but she has only just worked out facebook! :lol: