Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

NO!!!!

I am sooo sick of hearing the word no lol my ds1 has learnt the word no and everything you ask/offer him its no no no aaaarrrgggghhhhh he is 17 nearly 18 months old and is a right little monkey
vikki xx

Replies

• It will soon change to the word "why?" I hate it when I'm questioned at the best of times but by a toddler who does it at every request and after everything I say drives me nuts!! So not looking forward to those days.

Kerry
    X X X
  • Kara is the same. 17 months and because she hears the word No from us so much she now uses it to use. Nightmare.
  • It drives me mad, Reece says it all the time as the first response to any question before he has even thought of the answer. I say shall we go to the park and its no, yes, yes park. When I say to him whats your fave word he replies no
  • :lol: I know exactly what you mean, everythign I ask Isaac gets answered with no, even if he wants to say yes.
  • hi, just wanted to say its driving me nuts. all rhys says is no and more and grunt grunt, whilst pointing ad waiving his arms and hands around like a crazy person lol. hes nearly 17 months......its getting old now! x