Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

terrible 3's!!! need advice pls

can anyone give me any advice, my 3 yr old (girl) is becoming more naughty daily around t and bed time. She will start playing up then shouts and screams and cries till eventually calming down, and going back to the loveable little sweetheart that she mostly is, then back to bed time, she kicks off again. Ive noticed she only does this when both me and her dad are there, but is absolutely fine if were on our own with her??????????? help, shes driving us mad! is it just her age?

Replies

• hi my daughter is 3 and half and from about a year ago my partner and i had real bad times putting my daughter to bed she would cry and protest so much she would make herself sick just to get attention and try and get her own way maybe with the two of you she is just trying to get attention my daughter is fine now just takes a while and either my husband or i with him can put her to bed i think her problems with sleeping stem back to when she was younger and i made the mistake of letting her fall asleep on me downstairs and then carrying her up to bed already asleep good luck i promise it does get better