Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

my son's been in a police car!!!!

only for fun!!! Lol
I collected Shea from nursery yesterday and he came running up and said "been in police car mum!" and " pressed the nee naw button too"!!

His nursery had a policeman come for a talk yesterday and he sat in the front of the speed car and set the siren off and also wore the policemans helmet!!! Nursery took photos and he looks soooooo cute!!!

Hi nursery is great like that, they had the RNLI last week and the fire brigade a few weeks ago (he also sat in the fire cab)

but I just can't believe my son is 29months and has been in both a fire engine police car. I'm 35 and have never done either!!!!! that does make me a good girl tho!! lol

sorry pointless post but just wanted to share xx

Replies

• Aww that sounds really fun for lo's.

Charlotte gets excited if she sees a fire engine - she shouts Fireman Sam!
  • Ha, ha, ha. Fab!

My husband is a policeman. I can't wait until Samuel is big enough to understand. He'll think his Daddy has the coolest job in the world I'm sure - catching all the bad guys in his fast car!

• How cute!!!
    My brother is a fireman and we took Poppy to his passing out ceremony, she whined 'cos she wanted to go in the fire engine but when he tried to put her in she screamed the place down!! She did go in it eventually though and now whenever she sees a fire engine she tells us that her Uncle Marc is driving it!!