Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Newbie to toddler forum - Coverall bibs

Hi

My names's Hayley and I have a 13 month old daughter called Charlotte.

This is my 1st venture into toddler forum as I'm now getting to the changeover phase from Baby forum!!
I was wondering if anyone could help me with the following:

Does anyone know where I can get coverall bibs from in large packs (say about between 5 to 10) for a good price?

I've bought 2 from Mothercare for about ??6 and they're great as I can let Charlotte loose with self spoon feeding and not worry about clothes being stained. I need some more but they are so expensive!!

Thanks xx

Replies

• Options
    They are expensive aren't they? But like you say the are great. Do you have an Ikea near you??? They only do 2 packs as well but MUCH cheaper than the mothercare ones.

Not seen them anywhere else!

Oh and welcome to toddlers!! image
  • Options
    Asda and Sainsburys do them, just not in packs but I think I only paid ??2 each for mine.
  • Options
    Thanks. I've seen the ones on Ikea website and they look good value (2 for ??2.93). We have one near us so will try there. Also doing shop tomorrow at Asda so will see what they have.
  • Options
    Hi
    I get the plastic ones from Sainsbury or Tesco. They are a bit pricey so i tend to get a couple when the supermarket have their clothing or baby offers on.
    BTW I found that they last better is you just wipe them down after each meal. I used to dunk Matthew's in the washing up bowl but i found they didn't last as long.
    Oh, I also keep the ones that have gone a bit past their best - I have one at the grandparents and also some for paint, water play etc.
    They are great, esp if like me you get a bit stressed over mess LOL!
  • Options
    hi hayley i think i got mine from asda fro ??2 to ??3 each i got lovely one from mothercare for ??6 which i keep for best!!!! My oh laughs at me as i have about 70 bibs and i go mad if he uses the wrong one at the wrong time lol. The plastic ones are good but daisy wont wear one she so god damn fussy even over a bib!!!!
  • Options
    hi hayley i think i got mine from asda fro ??2 to ??3 each i got lovely one from mothercare for ??6 which i keep for best!!!! My oh laughs at me as i have about 70 bibs and i go mad if he uses the wrong one at the wrong time lol. The plastic ones are good but daisy wont wear one she so god damn fussy even over a bib!!!!
  • Options
    I know what you mean about having lots of bibs. Our drawer is spilling over with them, so I must have a sort out soon!
  • Options
    i dotn use a bib on lennon,hes 21 months tho,havnt used 1 for months but i was going to get the type you use for painting,they cover the arms etc,they were a good price on ebay and are wipe clean so in theory should last longer
  • Options
    Hello hayley and charlotte, I have a little 15month terror, zachariah. We also use ikea bibs although I'm not sure they do many sizes. There definitely in supermarkets and pretty reasonably priced although if you look for painting overalls I think they're cheaper. Personally though we're now finding the tommee tippee big scoop ones great image