Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nursery and drawstring bag?

Hello ladies!

Abby had her first settling in session today at nursery, and it went very well! She cried a little when I said goodbye - but the manager caught up with me at the door and told me she had already stopped crying and was now "rarr"ing at the "that's not my dinosaur" book. When I came to get her, she was playing happily and te nursery nurse showed me some pictures she had taken of her playing with different things - in fact the biggest tantrum we had was when I tried to get her to leave! Phew!

The only thing is, that they have asked for a cotton draw-string bag for her, to keep on her peg with her things in (change of clothes, dummy - etc) similar to a PE kit bag. I have no idea where to get one from. I thought the shops would be full of stuff like that at this time of year - but I couldn't find anything that looks suitable! Does anyone have any ideas?

THanks in advance girls!
Nx

Replies

• Options
    We got ours from god old ebay, which were personalised for free.
    Places like Clarks tend to have them and sometims supermarkets too, but with it being so close to the new school terms they may have sold out xx
  • Options
    i have seen them on the market and in shoe shops
  • Options
    Most Clarks should have a good stock - maybe try any of the shoe shops round you as they may well come up trumps too for a cheaper price.
  • Options
    I made one. image
  • Options
    Thanks girls! Good old ebay came up trumps! image
  • Options

Hi nikkiandneil

I usually buy organza bags and mini drawstring bags from a uk wholesaler. I would prefer you to get in touch with the website and ask them about big drawstring bags too as I am sure they would keep the big ones also.

Thanks

mini drawstring bags