Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

think i may have to move!!!

morning girls hope you all had agreat day yestaerday!!! we had a fantastic day. So last year we converted our garage into a playroom few weeks ago lee extended daisys bedroom ha ha we gonna have to move now i reckon. The stuff she has had is unbelievable and we got more to come today. My daughter has always had a fabulous wardrobe and it also got a real boost yesterday !!
I have to say the happyland stuff is brilliant my only problem is i think ive got too much of it. we got her the playmat and the train station my mil got her the playset my friend got her the funfair and my mum got her the doctors surgery. but it doesnt all fit in the box!! shes gotr the farm and something else coming today so am gonna have to get another playset box thing god it will take over the house lol. well i had 12 for dinner and 9 for tea yesterday so am gonna take it easy well ive got 6 for tea lol but be easier than yesterday hope you all enjoy your day!!

Replies

• ha ha sounds like our house for room, we're cramped as it is, but rhys got a little tykes car, trike, drum set and art easle plus god knows how many other smaller things. Then it's his b'day tomo and there's another drum set to come for that, a slide, kitchen that i know of ha ha, i just don't know where it's going to go.
    Sounds like you've had a busy Christmas too, we went to my parents yesterday so didn't have to have people round, but got to sort everything out for rhys's party tomoand stuck working till 3 o'clock image
  • lol 2 x drum sets omg you are brave !! we got a tykes car too. my oh is a construction manager but assembling this confused him and the rest of the family!! daisy loves it though! happy birthday rhys for tomoro we got 6 weeks to make room for some more lol x
  • lol 2 x drum sets omg you are brave !! we got a tykes car too. my oh is a construction manager but assembling this confused him and the rest of the family!! daisy loves it though! happy birthday rhys for tomoro we got 6 weeks to make room for some more lol x