Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

baby modeling?

hiya does anyones children do baby modeling??i registered my lo last year with an agency and to be honest forgot bout it,but now they have called and want my daughter to go to a casting for the new mamas&papas winter catalouge,but im not sure if i want to drag her all over the place?xxx:\?

Replies

• hi bex,i went on google to find an agency that wood suit me best,me and my oh was discussing it last nite and weve decided to leave it for now untill she alittle older we have to travel to manchester as most of the castings are in big citys and we live in the sticks! i hope i wont regret seeing prim in the mamas&papas catalouge tho!.xxx
  • hi ckib my daughter has been doing modeling from 3 mths i travel by train to manchester for castings and its fun i just think about it as a family trip she likes traveling now before it was a hasele but she loves it now , she even enjoys posing for the camera. the older your daughter gets she will grow to love it. casting can be stressfull but just think of it as a fun day out .
  • hiya sexyque,thanx for that but we decided not to go,i had another phone call aswell yesterday,she could be doing loads but,my life is a little complicated and the trains are few and far between here!maybe she will become britains next top model when shes older (giggle)! i love that programme.xxx
  • Hi, I've been sent e-mail to visit the childsplay model agency in Kent, they want my son to go have some test shots done first, did u have them first ckib? does anybody know about this agency?
    marie..xx
  • hiya,never heard of them,i do think you wood be wise to contact them by phone tho! i sent a picture of her did no test shots but i had some photos took at a studio of her.xxx
  • Hi,

We have just heard back from Childsplay and they want us to take our son for Test Shots. Has anyone actually used them? Costs seem to be about the same whoever you go with it seems but would love to hear from anyone who has actually been for the test shots and been accepted (or not!).
    We are in Yorkshire but have relatives in Kent so travel does seem feasible I think.
    Any comments anyone?
  • Which agancies are you with in manchester? I though about it with my little boy but never got round to it. It's only 10 mins on train to manc for us.
  • hi. last week i apply my son with models direct in manchester, they offer me a 3 year Modelling Contract but i have to pay them ??128. why! i have to pay!! i found on youtube some people say ''Payed over ??200 about 1 year and a half ago.
    Heard nothing from them!!'' good to check, thank god i?????? know they are a scam now.
  • but i try to find more!
  • Just like anything else, if you have to pay for something upfront, WALK AWAY! Def. sounds like a scam and I'm glad you found out about it...
  • hello i applied for my child to be a model for childs play also, i have no experience in this just would like my daughter to do modelling they replied today saying to come for test shots also i think it also said its £35 pounds