Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

infant gaviscon

hi
just wondered if you could give me some advice my little boy is 14 months old still on infant gaviscon but keeps waking in the night for 2-3 hours i wanted to try cow and gate goodnight milk see if that works but the infant gaviscon says not to mix with milk that has a thickening agent in it and this milk is a thick milk so just wondered if anyone has used gaviscon with a thicker milk

any advice would be really appreciated:\?

xxx

Replies

• Hi sez, is your LO still suffering from his reflux? My little boy puked constantly even with the Gav so I weaned him off it at about 13 months and he was no worse or better. He is now 19 months and still has the occasional puke but seems to have grown out of it. The doc said when he was walking it would improve as he is upright most of the time and gravity keeps the food down and he was right.

Cant help with the other milk, sorry. Is he waking because he is hungry or habit and wants a cuddle and is he taking 3 meals plus snacks during the day? You must be shattered getting up through the night all this time.

Hope this helps.
    xxx