Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

ball pool balls!

i keep typing this into various search engines and can't find any! i know asda had some last year but don't think they in stock yet, want some for my lo's bday party next week, any ideas? cheers girls!

Replies

• I got mine from Mothercare a couple of years ago, but not sure if they have them in yet. Or if you have the Argos spring/summer 08 catalogue, look at page 1628. They have a bag of 100 balls for ??4.99. cat no: 366/5514. x
  • Elc usually have them in i think?!
  • I brought mine from Woolworths they were only ??5 for a bag of 100. I needed 3 bags though to fill a paddling pool up. Still not bad for ??15.
  • Hi I bought mine from Toys r us about 200 for ??10 I think but I needed 2 bags to fill pool! I have been looking for more myself and found some at elc.co.uk, good luck the kids love them! x x
  • My local elc have them in stock
  • I got mine from argos. ??4.99 for a bog of 100! xx
  • Tescos have them saw them today but didnt notice the price sorry x x x
  • Yey! found them the morning of Jack's birthday in Asda, same price as Tesco, ??4 for 100. got 200 but will def need a third bag to make it look like a reasonable amount in there. all the babies loved it, have some fab footage of them all playing in there toether. i was amazed that they all instantly worked out how to get in and out - clever little things our lo's aren't they?!! image