Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Toddler bed at centre parcs?

Hi
Last time we went Lily was in the cot but she's now in a bed. I don't want to put her in the cot at centre parcs as I feel it's a step back. Do they do toddler beds? I can't remember for the life of me what else was in her room with the cot last time!

Thanks. x

Replies

• Options
    I don't remeber ever seeing an option for toddler beds. My first thought was that you could take a 'ready-bed' but then again there wasn't much floor space in the bedroom so might not really be anywhere to put it.

My friend had the same concern with her toddler (think she was 2 1/2 though) so she took a bed guard with her for one side then pushed the other side up against a wall - it did involve a bit of furniture moving though! The little girl was fine though, slept really well - think my friend slept in the other bed in the twin room though in case she was unsettled during the night.
  • Options
    The last time we went we moved one of the single beds against the wall which involved a bit of furniture moving and just took our bed guard from home.

• Options
    They do have bed guards in the Asda baby event, I bought one last week for ??15
  • Options
    Thanks. We have a bed guard so will take that and the travel cot for emergencies! Glad I asked now. Thanks again. xxx