Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

red house books/in the night garden

hi i hope you can help my 17 month old son is poorly but despite this he watched in the night garden for the 1st time i actually throught it waa ok as christmas is coming i want to get him to do activities such as reading, painting, playing with proper toys so if you have any suggestions plz post

now i saw a post on here about red house books ive looked at the site and im wondering if you have to join and spend a certain amount or join and buy so many in a period of time??? i like this site but am a bit weary????

Replies

• This site is very good. There is no catch at all to it. You don't have to pay anything to join or don't have to buy a certain quota of books in a certain time period. I found it totally trustworthy and have used it a couple of times and I am going to order of them this week as well for books for Kara for Xmas. My cousin told me about this site that she used a number of times to order for her son. Their delivery is free which is great and it is a fast delivery service. Every month they send you the up to date magazine but thats it and they recommend certain books but you are definitely not obliged to buy any. You just buy what you want and thats it. Its like any other selling website.
  • Im glad you asked this because I really wanted to know if there was any kind of memebership too. Thanks for your reply Louise
  • Well ive just placed my first order with red house! Their prices are fab! We have 2 books on the way (one had 4 stories in so technically 5 and the other is a touchy feely usborne one) and plus some usborne flash cards. We got free gift wrapping on the big book and all together cost less than ??18! Bargain!!
  • try www.schoollink.co.uk its so cheap x
  • Ooo I darent look now Ive ordered off red house lol ... Thanks for link though ill brave it laterimage
  • That link seems to be the same people as Red House so prices are probably the same. There is a link to the book people and red house from that site. There are all part of the same group. I love books and think they are great for children. Kara seems to love books already and I am delighted because I was a book worm when I was younger and still love reading.
  • I agree Louise, I think its great for kids to enjoy books. Jayden has a touchy feely old macdonalds farm one and he just adores it rubbing his hand over them, very sweet
  • I just placed my order there now. I am so excited now waiting for them lol.
  • im looking forward to getting mine too image what did you order?
  • I ordered the Winnie the Pooh hide and seek book and also the Hungry Caterpillar. My husband has a son who is 8 also so I ordered him some Top Gear books. It all only came to ??10.97. Bargain. What about you? What did you order?
  • Hi
    I have used Redhouse loads - there is no catch you just buy what you want and its really cheap.