Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

reaction to nappies??

Hi just a quick question.
Has anyones little ones ever had a reaction to a change in nappies? or anyone heard of it?
I ran out of nappies yesterday, so had to buy pampers pull ups instead of pampers active and he's come up in an awful rash. I went to change his bum and he was in hysterics, "screaming its sore mummy" I felt so sorry for him. I give him a bath and left his nappy off all day to get some air to it and it seems to have settled a little bit. I cant think of anything else that could have caused it.

Thanks ladies x x

Replies

• I've kept the nappies and i'm thinking of sending them of to complain x
  • My daughter is toilet trained now but during the training stage i had the exact same thing happen and she had never had a sore bottom before must be the pampers active fit! xxxx
  • I had the same thing with my little girl - I bought Tescos own and with in 20 minutes her bottom was very red and sore - I also found that she was sensitive to huggies baby wipes! - I keep meaning to find out what the nappies are made off but phrase the question wrong and all you get is funny looks (How do I find out whats in your nappies!!)
  • Ive heard that Lidl nappies are supposed to be laxtex free, if that helps/
  • hi my lo cant wear pampers nappies