Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Refused to eat

Hi mums,

My son rayhan (23 months) refused to eat. For the past 3 days he is only drinking milk and juice and no proper meals at all. He seems healthy but little bit crunky....I am soooo worried.... What is wrong with him???? What should I do???

Greatful for any advice!

Thanks

Replies

• hi. i had wrote a reply already but it dissappeared. my lo does this on a reg basis. she eats great for a couple of day then does eat for 1 or 2. is he usually a good eater. has all his teeth yet. i find chloe really bad at the mo because her teeth are still coming in. i take her to the baby clinic to see my hv if im especially worried but i find most of the time she come back round again. hopefully he will be back to normal soon enough eating you out of house and home but if you are really worried it wouldnt do any harm to have him checked over.xx
  • Hi lisa,

thanks for your reply. He is not a good eater in the first place, so, if he doesn't eat for few days, his tummy gets really flat and you know how it feels like :cry:. I checked his teeth the other day, one molar is cutting throught so, may be that is one of the reason he lost his appetite. I can only hope that he will get hungry soon :\)