Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

daughter starting pre-school in jan! yay

im so excited. I got a call the other night from the school asking if i would like my daughter to start on 12th jan, I said YES PLEASE and now just have to fill out forms. I really didnt think she would start so soon because they told me the waiting list is huge and they're chocker! when we went to look at it last month she didnt want to come away and was upset that she wasnt going back. It will be really good for her, shes so ready.
Anyone elses child starting pre-school soon? How do you feel about it? xxx

Replies

• Options
    Ahh that's really sweet. Will she have to get a little uniform? I am dreading the day sonny has to go off in a uniform. I want him to stay this age forever (maybe with less stropping though) image
  • Options
    mine isn't starting school yet but he is moving rooms at nursery. When they first mentioned that he would start some visits to the toddler room I was very emotional about my liitle baby growing up but now I can see that he is soooo ready for this. I am really proud of how he is coping with the big boys.
  • Options
    no she can wear her own clothes, its a shame cos I think they look sweet when theyre this young. not long now til she goes to nursery in sep then she'll be in uniform.
    yes its a big step and i will definatly get emotional but in a good way. i will enjoy the peace but will be lost, ill have to do the housework or something. i was hoping to have my second one by now to keep me occuppied!
    it will be strange saying goodbye to everyone at our mother & toddler group before christmas as we have made a lot of friends and Ive be voluntering for a year there. at least there are a few that I will definatly be seeing regularly.
    does anyone get their childs place free because you receive tax credits? x

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/a47g/1.png

[Modified by: fiona86 on November 21, 2008 11:09 PM]