Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Little People Overload!!

ok soooo Jensen used to have this "thing" about little people so we bought him loads of happy land and little people characters which has been fine for months but now he doesn't seem as interested in them and they've become more like ornaments around our TV :lol:

so, i was thinking of getting him something for them to go in, my nan has a big dolls house at hers for all the grand kids to play with and he loves it but i really don't wanna get him a dolls house, all the proper play sets for the characters seem too small but i want something to get him playing with them again yet boyish (if you get what i mean) - not that i have a problem with dolls houses it just seems TOO girly to get him!

any ideas? x

Replies

• Options
    I know you don't want something small, but I really like the planes and buses! they make sounds when the driver sits down lol, maddie loves playing with them when we visit our friends place round the corner but they are definitely NOT girly! Maybe something small will be just as good (and cheaper!) than a big house or something. xx
  • Options
    you can get boy castles, not sure where from though but my nephew has one. its massive though!
    hollie is starting to collect the happyland stuff now! x
  • Options
    ive seen cheap castles at asda and wilkos