Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Major paddy!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........................sorry thats better!!lol!!!!!

I have been shopping today and my god was it hell.
Not only did my darling daughter have the biggest paddy going, throwing herself around in the pushchair and screaming at the top of her lungs, over me going into boots and not the bakers first but to top it all off afterwards some di**head decided to trip over the pushchair as he was too busy oggling the women in the undie section in newlook.
Sorry rant over, I feel much better now.
Anyway, Hows all your xmas shopping going? I have done all of mine so that bit of stress is over.
I was so suprised at the amount of money people are spending. In Argos today a womens bill was....wait for it.................??729.99p. I was like can I have some of your cash if you can spend that much in one shop!!lol. Mind you she did pay with a credit card!!!!
Oh well I think a large cup of coffee is in order(I cant drink wine or it would have been a large one of those lol)
xxxxxxx:

Replies

• i can so sympathise- i had to take my ds out of playgroup yesterday cause his tantrum was so bad! it was at the library too! i was so ashamed- had to walk through the silent adult bit!

i'm doing my shopping on line- can't face the shops! its amazing how buggies are invisable!