Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

*My little girls 2nd birthday tomorrow - can't

Im so excited, she has already had a couple of presents today from grandparents as they wont see her tomorrow. She got fifi clothes and a cherry lane cottage (little two storey playhouse that opens up with little people and furniture) she loves it. We went for a meal with her other grandparents tonight and she was an angel, you know when they make you proud and you cant stop smiling because you think god she's a cutie!! (biast but i dont care)
So once shes one to bed im setting up the front room with presents balloons and banners and most importantly going to wrap ribbon and a bow around the fifi trike we bought her. And we have a helium fifi balloon to tie to the trike. Cant wait
Im taking her to an indoor soft play area in a pizza place with her friends where the girls will play whilst us mums chat and then have some lunch. When we get home mummy and daddy will sing happy birthday to her with a cake (i still havent bought it yet as couldnt decide) but think i will buy a chocolate one then add some marshmallows, jelly tots and a '2' candle.
These past 2 years have gone so incredibly quick i just cannot believe it.

Fiona x x :lol:
:\)

Replies