Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ive felt this feeling before!!!

ive been experiencing little bubbling sensations in stomach like i did with the 1st kicks of my DD whos now 20 months. im hoping its just wind.

im on the pill. started my new pack on monday after 7 day beak. not been ttc. am thinking about it dec/jan time.

im on 6 week break from school at the mo so me and hubby have drank quite abit of wine!!!!

think a test might be needed if bubbling keeps going on.

Replies

• ooooo i had those kinds of feelings and did get to the point of doing a test but thank god it was negative( we dont want anymore and are not ttc) i had almost convinced myself iwas pregnant and it really freaked me outLOL but as you have been thinking about ttc i hope if yours is positve then it will be good news even if a little earlier than you thought!
    love fiona
  • Aww, the more you wonder if you might be preg, the more you will notice these feelings- maybe just do a test to rule it out. I had a scare in Feb and it was horrid, the more I imagined I was pregnant the more symptoms I got! Did about 6 tests before I finally believed I wasn't preg. Hope you get the result you want. xxx
  • This has happened to me loads!! i have done several pg tests at several different times this year cos i was convinced i could feel something .....ive no idea what it is but im defo not pg lol x
  • I remember somebody posting about this before; apparently any woman who has had a baby before can get it for up to about 3 years after giving birth. I get the same sometimes and its very weird and exactly like a baby starting to move! My ds is 21 months.

Its just where everything has been pushed out of place by baby and is still settling back into place and re-adjusting to the new shape of the body or something. I forget exactly. But do a test just to set your mind at rest hon.
  • thanks for the replies. had nothing today. its amazing how your body lays tricks on you!!!!!!!!