Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cute boys wellies?

I want to get Isaac his first pair of wellies, he's 14 months. Where can I buy some nice boy's ones? Also he has size 4.5 feet, so do I go up a size? :\? Or can you get half sizes? We went out for a walk today and he seems to seek out the muddiest places, his nice clarks shoes were totally covered in mud as were his clothes! So I think it's definitely welly time! :lol:

Replies

• asda, next, clarcks, brantano loads of places but hurry as alot don't have much left as they are getting summer shoes in. when haden was a 4 i got a 5 and put big socks on. he loves his, plain red with bob t builder on side and flashing lights, from asda. good luck finding something, love fi
    ps wish i he had his on today as he went investigating a very muddy puddle in his white trainers! eeekk.
  • There are some very cool Toby Tiger one's about, we just bought the stars one for my DS who's 18mths but bought a size ahead and now need welly socks as he keeps kicking them off usually mid puddle! hehe
  • I have some fab wellies for my little boy from clarks. I think they were about 12 pounds but I can't remember. They do half sizes too. They're green with a big spider on them (not scary!) and he loves them. I bought a size up (I bought a 7 when he was a 6) and put thick socks on with them so he does not outgrow them so quickly.
  • I have some fab wellies for my little boy from clarks. I think they were about 12 pounds but I can't remember. They do half sizes too. They're green with a big spider on them (not scary!) and he loves them. I bought a size up (I bought a 7 when he was a 6) and put thick socks on with them so he does not outgrow them so quickly.
  • Shea has dinosaur ones from Next, they are blue and green with dinosaur eyes on the front and the back have a jagged green bit up the back to look like a spiny scales.
    he loves them and they also have big two loops at the top of each which means he can pull them on himself, which makes him feel a very big boy!! although invariably he does put them on the wrong feet!!!
  • Tesco and Asda have some nice boys Wellies, Sainsbury's did too but not seen them recently. I think Boots have some nice ones with a dinosaur on too.

I'd buy a 5 if he's a 4.5 - you could always put an extra pair of socks on, I wanted the space in them for extra socks anyway when lo was playing out in the snow in them
  • Thanks for the help. We don't have an asda or a big Tesco anywhere near us, saw the cute dinosaur ones in Next but didn't have the right size! So got some cheap clarks ones off ebay for 99p! image
    Flirty Filly the Toby Tiger ones are soooo cool, think I will have to get some in the Next size up, hmmm and the matching rain jacket too! :lol: