Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

milks everywhere, driving me crazy!!!

my lo is going through a stage of spitting, spilling or purposefully emptying cups of milk every where and on to anything. its driving me nuts!
he cant really spill it out of his cup so hes drinking from it then dribbling it out on to the floor, into stacking cups or just all over himself.
as everyone knows if it goes un-noticed it stinks and ive already had to get the carpet cleaner out more then once to throughly wash them (which is no easy task)

ive tried putting his cup out of the way and just giving it to him when he wants a drink but doesnt work because he insists on holding it and i feel mean not letting him drink as and when he pleases.
have also told him off to no avail, of which he says sorry but then soon after repeats it.
and has arrrrrgh started doing it onto electrical things and i dont know how much longer the dvd players going to hold out full of milk!!!!

so helllllllllp? do your los do or have done this, i need a solution please!

Replies

• You are not the only one my 2 boys are the same its driving me mad i turn my back for a minute and they have tipped milk, juice everywhere.
    Sorry i have no solution for you just wanted to let you know he's not the only one.
    vikki xx