Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Toddler and pushchairs...

Hi

Currently thinking about when we might have our second little person and was wondering what age everyones little ones stopped using a pushchair...at the moment my little person wants to walk but gets tired and gives up after a little while but not sure whether we would need a double buggy/pushchair if we were to have a second.

Thanks
:\?

Replies

• I think it depends on how old your lo will be when baby comes along. Lily is 22 months and baby number 2 is due in a week and we have brought a tandem. She is a fantastic walker but I just can't be running after her in busy places like town etc. Plus on a day like today we were out all day and she got tired. My tandem is a Phil and Teds sport and can be used in single or double mode so its an investment...if Lily suddenly decides she definitely hates the pushchair and I am happy with her walking we will just use it as a single.
    xxxx
  • I completely agree with ILOVEMYGEEK, I have a 21 month old and am expecting no2 in 8 weeks, and have bought a Phil and Teds Sport - ds is a good walker and we don't use a pushchair that much, but I do want to have a double to use if we go into town etc just to keep him in one place for a little while, but it can be used as a single when he doesn't want to use it or doesn't need it any more. And there are times when I need to go out somewhere over nap time, so it's useful to have the pushchair for him to nap in.