Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

For those with 1+ children

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me asking, I was hoping you could tell me how long it took you to conceive no.2? Did it take longer than no.1?

My lo is nearly 1 and ideally I would like a 2 year age gap, but I don't know if I should start ttc now just in case it takes a while? It seems that a lot of people I know have had probs trying for their second.

Thanks x

Replies

• My sister caught with her 2nd without even trying, and my mum had 3 without trying so we're a super fertile family. My husband and I have decided on a minimum age gap instead of an ideal one and we'll start trying then
  • DS was a happy accident and DD was first month of ttc! OH thinks he has super swimmers lol!
  • Lily was conceived in 1st month of 'trying' (we weren't really trying, just not stopping it from happening) and we didn't try to conceive Evie she just came along when we were a bit careless! Lily was 4 months old when I got +ive test.

xxx
  • my family are mega fertile! i fell pregnant on the injection, my sister has had two (one after the other!) and im one of eight! x