Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

I LOVE MY MIL - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!

I'm coming out with some very weird statements today!!
but my MIL is an absolute diamond!!

As some of you may be aware my husband lost his job three weeks ago, and there isn't any work out there at the mo. we've been told we're not entitled to much help (apparantly you're better off being a dole-ite - sorry to offend anyone) and i've also had tax credits cut as I don't warrant help with childcare if hubby isn't working (can see their point, but how is he supposed to "jobseek" with 18month toddler in tow)!
anyway, I didn't want to take Shea out of nursery that he goes 2 days because he loves it, and when hubby does find job i've then hassle of getting him back in, and its disruptive.

any way MY MIL HAS SAID SHE'D PAY ??67 WEEK CHILDCARE!!!! until hubby is back working
WOH!!! I take everything back i've ever said about her!! :lol::lol:

just wanted to share that with you
xxx

Replies

• She does sound like a diamond. Mine is a complete witch, swap if you like :lol:
  • Sorry did I just mis-read the subject...........................you love your MIL....bloomin heck luv!!!!:lol:

I'm the same as Hayley Im afraid...............oh and my MIL is for sale........oh for about 5p!!!image
    Well actually you can have her for free considering your a BE chumimage!!!
  • For sale babs :lol: I would gladly pay someone to take mine, not fussed any offers accepted, dont have to be reasonable I just want rid of the old hag image
  • Thats great. I get on really well with my MIL. She watched Kara full time when we were at work. This was until my husband dropped his hours this week to look after Kara. I have no problems at all with her and she was so good to her. She even took on the responsibility of looking after her again when she was diagnosed with Diabetes. To me that was very good of her and we are very lucky.
  • mine can be lovely but can also be a pain in the a***, it depends on what mood shes in lol i do wind her up sometimes though!!! LOL
    she looks after our son once a week which helps with the cost of childcare and to top it off i may be working with her soon!!!!!!!
    i must be mad but i do need the money!!!!!