Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cbeebies GRRRRRR

I apologise in advance for what is going to be a rant but what the **** have the bbc done to cbeebies bedtime hour? Sat down as normal tonight after tea to watch Story Makers and In the Night Garden with Millie only to find that it's not on any more!!! No warning, no chance to record it in advance, I just get left with a toddler who has to miss the only tv she ever watchs which she absolutely adores! What are they playing at? Fortunately we had one episode of ITNG recorded on sky plus but I am not amused!

Replies

• Options
    OMG!!!!

We didn't watch bedtime hour tonight as my little one was shattered and went to bed early, but it is usually a major part of our bedtime routine. I hope it's back tomorrow, or we are gonna have tears!!!!!
  • Options
    Hate to have to tell you but it's not back tomorrow, I checked all next week as well on sky listings and it's not there at all!!
  • Options
    Omg ur joking! It's the highlight of Mollys day! What a load ov crap! We have the DVD so I'm not too worried but it's still not on. Like u say, for alot ov kids it winds them down nicely b4 bed!
  • Options
    omg! my lo loves the bedtime hour, its part of his routine as well as he baths then wathces that with his milk before bed.
  • Options
    I noticed it aswel. J loves Night Garden and was not amused!
  • Options
    Oh great, what tosh are we left with instead??! After 5 years of Cbeebies, i've come to hate some characters...Jelly and Jackson being top of my hit list!!!
    My two are watching Nanny McPhee now so RIP ITNG!
  • Options
    Hate to say it girls but they do this all the time!! - you go to watch something, Charlie & Lola being a favourtie for my 2 older girls and its been replaced with something exciting like Big Cook Little Cook!!
    They were not amused!!
  • Options
    Must admit I know they keep moving the other programes around but I thought the bedtime hour was sacred! We have had to resort to Sky+ to record ITNG at 10.30 in the morning!
  • Options
    lol i wish joseph was intersted in something to calm him down!!!!!!! he is a whirlwind he doesnt stop!! we have to wait until he has stopped crying in his cot to give him milk! he has to be shattered and half asleep as he fights it tooth and nail!!!! have you tried baby tv 623 on sky? its quite relaxing at that time of night but my son doesnt ever relax!!!! xx
  • Options
    Hi,

Just to make you laugh my daughter has just jumped around the front room with delight at the rubberdubbers!!!

I do agree that the bedtime hour is not to be messed with! they better not lose the goodbye song we sing that at sleep time!

Love A xx
  • Options
    lol, my 3 yr old little girl gets up and dances to in the night garden so that would'nt be no good for me , just aswell she's in bed for 6 , lol
  • Options
    In the night garden was part of our bedtime routine too, but fortunately Reece got the dvd for his birthday so I just stick that on istead. It seems so stupid that they are now putting a bedtime program on in the day. xx
  • Options
    if any1 dosnt have the dvd but gets virgin media go to the on demand and catch up tv - they put and episode on there iv been putting that on in the evening instead!

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev162prs__.png