Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Single MMR Jabs

Has anyone used CityDoc in London for the singe MMR vaccine?
Or any recomendations for clinics in London/Essex?

Thanks
Gemma.

Replies

• Options
    Hi hon, try St John & Elizabeths Hospital in St Johns Wood, London - my SIL gave hers the single jabs and she was very happy with them. This was 7 years ago though, and there is another thread on here saying there is a shortage of the mumps jab??? I would double check this with whoever you do with. I know a few people who paid for singles, but never got their 'mumps' jab at all!

Mx
  • Options
    Hi Gemma
    We have recently been to the Childrens Immunisation Centre on Harley Street which i would recommend. The website is www.childrensimmunisation.com & the tel no is on there.

We live in the Essex (South Ockendon) & it took just over an hour to drive there. You have to pay a ??50 registration fee, then its ??95 per jab (i think thats right)! They were very informative when i called them & friendly etc when there!

The clinic at Spingfield hospital has closed due to the lack of mumps vaccines.....the manufacturer will not be producing anymore for at least 2 years (so i've been told by a few clinics)....quite a few other clinics in Essex have suspended their services because of this.

Hope that helps
    Sarah x