Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

To infinity and beyond

Hi all

Anyone got a toddler with a favourite programme/film they just want to watch over and over again if I have to watch Toy Story 1 and 2 anymore Im gonna lose the will to live

Replies

• send your lo over to me, i love toy story!!!!
    my son (now nearly 17yrs) used to watch bloody Rosie & Jim and I hated it!!!!
  • I liked it the first few times but now I know both word for word she has a woody doll, Mr Potato head and a buzz but she wants jesse and they dont do the damn doll anywhere
  • My 2 yr old girl loves peppa pig and its drivingme mad watching it all the time!!!

What's more, she copies all the things peppa does such as splashing in muddy puddles when we go out -then gets filthy and I have to get her changed!
  • Hope my 2 yr old doesnt start copying or she will be trying to either fly out of the window or blow her toys up yikes
  • My eldest (4 1/2) alternated between Finding Nemo & Monsters Inc, my youngest (v.nearly 2) also loves Peppa Pig and copies her phrases and tries to grunt like her - which is ok at home but she does it when out!! Currently 34 +4 wks with no 3 - wonder what their favourite will be.

Woodssarah - have a look on ebay for Jesse doll.
    Sam xx
  • God my son has a collection of regulars... Pingu, Flushed Away, Happy Feet and Peter Pan. Before that it was Pocoyo and Wallace & Gromit and even then he'll sometimes revert back to them. They love routine dont they? But if I hear that stupid Happy Feet penquin try to sing anymore I'll jump in the telly and ring its bloody neck!! lol
  • You lot dont realise how lucky you are my 2 1/2 year old is obsessed with fecking BARNEY!!! I hate that bloody purple dinosaur he sould be shot. Give me toy story any day lol
  • in our house its toy story,shrek,mickey mouse and peppa pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my wee boy is nearly 3 and we will be in the supermarket,and im pushing him in the trolley,and he'll say.mummy what does peppa pig say???? and if i ignore him,he keeps asking and he gets louder and louder and louder,until i make a grunting noise!!! and get this,if he thinks ive done it too quietly,he then asks..................what does peppas daddy pig say??????? and he wont give up until ive done a really loud grunt!!!!!!!!!!!! people in the supermarket think its so funny!!! kids!!! lol xxxxx
  • Hey sam been ob ebay and their are some jesse dolls thank you
  • in my house its dr who even the baby watches it , my 4 yr old ruby is totally obsessed and insists that she is going to marry the dr when shes big! gayle im sorry but i was in stitches when i read your post xxx
  • woodssarah - no probs, hope you find one for your daughter.

Gayle - I'm so glad my daughter does the noise herself - she hasn't asked me to - yet!!!!
  • my nearly 3yr old son, is obssesed with toy story, yesterday he shouted out 'ye ha cow boy' and 'i gotta snake in my boot' in the middle of tesco! i got him woody from the disney store lakeside, and im sure they sold jesse there too x

[Modified by: yummymummy&tums on July 28, 2007 12:04 PM]
  • We were in the carvery yesterday and my toddler shouted "You Plonker" at the top of his voice - its from Flushed Away apparently, I was so shocked as its not a word we use anyway, let alone in front of the him, lol.
  • hi my 18month old son loves kazy town sits shouting gogogo the start of the song i hate the programme it drives me nuts. he also loves tweenies, telletubbies,big cook little cook and balamory
  • Lo has a 6yr old cousin who is into bratz oh cant stand it thinks they look like little slappers was on telly this morning and lo said I like this he nearly chocked on his breakfast
  • wingy. my daughter is lazy town mad too she now also practices the dance moves to it lol as well as singing all the songs all the time it was her birthday the ther day and i think she now owns every lazy town toy there is HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!
  • My son loves Scooby Doo! His new word of the moment is "jeepers!" lol!