Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

Rainforest jumperoo reviews please (also in baby)

Hi, im thinking about getting this for my LO. I have a baby walker which i have used for my bigger kids and have seen these jumperoo things and thought that LO would like it. Not sure if it would be good or if id be better getting a baby einstein station that doesnt bounce.

Just want to know how long LO will get out of this and if its worth it, how small they fold up and what you ladies think, or am i better just using the baby walker??

Thanks

Gemm x

Replies

• i never got hayden one but at christmas 08 it was a very popular pressy on here for lots of lo's and lots of pics were posted of very happy weee faces bouncing away!
  • ......my son loved his......a friend donated so cant remember when got it or how long but remembering it being a godsend and worth the (not inexpensive) pennies xxxx
  • how old is ur LO? the reason i ask is that ur better to get it as soon as LO is able to go in it as you may not get ur moneys worth out of it...my LO loved his but once he started moving he didn't like being trapped in it so we gave it away when he was about 9 months old but he did get a full use out of it which wasn't too bad....he really LOVED it though! x