Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Woo hoo!!

Last night Lily (nearly 21 months) did her first wee on the potty! Just sat her on it for a few mins and never even thought to look cos I never imagined she would have done anything, but when I looked a few mins later she had done a wee! She was dead proud of herself image

But today I've sat her on the potty about 6 times and she's done nothing! I'm guessing this potty training is going to be a long business!

Just had to share :lol:

xxx

Replies

• YAY, well done Lily!!! It's a start hun.....my 22month old thinks his potty is a hat lol
  • Well Done Lily thats great. I can't wait until Kara is at that stage although at the same time I am not looking forward to it as it will be hard work.
  • That's fantastic; what a promising start. I hope she continues to use it.
  • Well done lily! Isaac is 21 months too and showing absolutely no sign whatsoever of wanting to use a potty, I think I will leave it till the summer when it is easier to get the washing dry :lol:
  • Well done Lily!
    Hayley l Matthew is just like Isaac - nowhere near ready! LOL!!
  • Well done Lilly!! What a clever girl!!
    xx
  • Thanks everyone! She's still done nothing since then! But now she tells me when she's doing a wee in her nappy. I haven't started properly yet, can't face the thought of washing all those extra clothes! So she's still in nappy but sitting on potty a few times a day.

LOL mummyX5 hope your lo doesn't think his potty is a hat after he's used it!!

xxx
  • thats what brooke does she is 17 months. she does a wee on the toilet before bed eery night. and if im in i'll let her have nappy off time and use her potty. just taking it as it comes had no intention of potty training her yet so not in a hurry if she dosnt take to it. not had an accident yet tho!xx
  • hiya! well done Lily!!!!! heehee, hope its not too hard for ya image
  • aaww thats brilliant! well done Lily! xx