Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

just wondered who´s a 2005 mummy?

my daughetr Elisa was born on the 29th of march 2005 (a month early) and we????re now ttc 2nd baby and wondered who else was a 2005 mummy too?
love,
amanda xxx:lol:

Replies

• hi iam:\) my son cole was born may 25th, hes very willful but alot of fun. i'm expecting baby no 3 in aug. x
  • My son was born august 2005 and is now great fun but into everything, i also have a little girl who was born in 2002.
  • hi I have a two year old son born 12.4.05 who is such fun he also has a baby brother born in september 2006 good luck with ttc.
  • hi, i have a little boy who was born 4/1/05 (was due xmas day) and i had my 2nd little boy 27/8/06 (was due 21st) will be trying for our third next feb
    xx
  • Hi all, I have two sons, my first was born 5.06.03 and my second ws born 21.03.05. We are expecting our third in September. Take care Tracy
  • Hi my eldest daughter Madison Hope was born on 10th match 2005 and was due on the 18th. I also have another little girl Isabella Faith who was born on 1st november 2006 even though she was due on the 24th november. Would love number 3 but waiting a little while. xx
  • Hi.... My son daniel was born 25th sept 2005. I'm also 36 weeks pregnant with no2! It's going to be another boy (or so they tell me... :roll: ) and I'm due 10th June. xx
  • hi my son alex was born 26th july 2005 and is a right handful but lovely i also have ruby born october 2002, saffron january 1995, and liam february 1993 so as you can see i have been pretty busy. i am now ttc no5
    love leighxxx
  • i think mine has his older bothers share of the terrible twos as well as his own. he is so willful it's a shock after having rhys being so laid back!
  • mine is an absolute lunatic who spends his day climbing the furniture, wrecking the house and thinking up ways of killing the cat!
  • i think i must be mad to be having another nipped in work with the boys yesterday only cole had a hissy fit because i was unreasonable lol and wanted him to hold my hand so i picked him up screaming and going mental, turned around and bumped straight into my store manager. avoided him today! i was so embarassed he must think i have such unruly kids.
  • hi - I'm a 2005 mummy 2, Mia was born 17th July 2005, Lauren was born 23 December 2002 expecting number 3 (girl) in August, both were late, both have red hair and both are handfuls!! The younger one being the worst - my oh keeps saying she should have been a boy as she has no sense of fear at all!!
  • hi sibles your girls sound really cute i have always wanted one with red hair (mine are dark except for the baby who has blonde curls!!!!!) your mia sounds like my alex who is so dangerous he should have been born with armour
  • rubysmum1 - that sounds just like her!! This baby won't stand a chance!! Mias hair is curly - she looks like fuzzy bear in the morning!! Sam xx
  • she sounds well cute sibles, my one is 22 months with a halo of blonde curls and he looks like butter would not melt but under them curls are three 6s.
    he just gets into so much mischief he climbs on everything, shouts, bites, kicks has masses of energy and always seems to do mad things.
    he took his first steps age 7 months and has not slowed down since saying all that he is really lovely and kissey and i could eat him (as well as killing him) and he hasent put me off trying for no5
    love leighxxx
  • she sounds well cute sibles, my one is 22 months with a halo of blonde curls and he looks like butter would not melt but under them curls are three 6s.
    he just gets into so much mischief he climbs on everything, shouts, bites, kicks has masses of energy and always seems to do mad things.
    he took his first steps age 7 months and has not slowed down since saying all that he is really lovely and kissey and i could eat him (as well as killing him) and he hasent put me off trying for no5
    love leighxxx
  • He sounds so much like her!! Her elder sister is often in tears from being hit and pinched!! Shes just started to try and bite - but only herself at the mo - shes lovely too, likes her hand held when she sleeps, hugs you all the time. A devil in disguise!! No 5? I think 3 will be our limit - tho oh did talk about def trying for a boy next time..... next time? Let me get through this time first!! Sam xx
  • i really dont know how i ended up with my tribe i have liam 14, saffron 12, ruby 4 and the devil child and i thought that would put an end to feeling broody but it hasent and as for my oh hes worse than me god only knows when he will want to stop lol

love leighxxx
  • Megan was born 18/04/05 a day late lol and she's a dinky do now aged 2! She's a jabber jaws and she makes me giggle loads! She has a little brother who was born 02/06/06 a month late (hospital's fault) and he keeps her busy most of the time...he's the same height as her, and there is 2lb weight difference! We want to try for #3 but not just yet!
  • Hiya, Im a 2005 Mum. My son, Daebhan was born 10 December '05. Life is startin to get mental now. Think the "terrible two's" started about a month ago.. Have a little girl who is 8 and she was so placid as a baby. I thought it was gonna be the same this time round for some reason.. Silly me!!