Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

slide recomendations x

hi ya i am looking at getting my little man a new slide he is three and i have no clue where to start and wanted some ideas.
any reccomendations please x

Replies

• Options
    i like the look of the little tykes ones,ive got a little tykes hide and climb slide,i think the slide could be bigger tho,lennon loves putting his toys down it tho
  • Options
    Def. little tikes - we have the small one and will be getting this bigger one when it's back in stock at toysrus...

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2678752&kw=little tikes slide&origkw=little tikes slide&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2510384

I'm a little bit of nervous of the height (going up the stairs)- Isla was 2 in Feb - but she wants me there going down anyways.... The advantage of the height is that she can use it for a few more years!

• Options
    hi i have the same was as frilly pink has suggested but the bigger size to that. the giant one it is exactly the same but has 5 steps instead of 3. i have to say she had it for her second birthday and went up it like grease lightening!!!!! i invested in some rubber mats to go underneath just in case she falls as sge has become very cocky going down backwards on her belly etc. this slide folds up easily too so you can store it in your shed in the winter. i actually had minbe in my lounge for 3 days lol xx