Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bump Envy

Hey Ladies,

I went clothes shopping today (whoop woo) and went into New Look for a wee nose. When I saw the maternity clothes and the bump dummies dresssed up I wanted to be buying some and have a bump again........ does this mean I am ready to be preggers again........? I am the same when I see any pregnant women when out and about, how many weeks pregnant are they etc, is it a boy or girl.........

Anyone else had or have bump envy, hope so x?

Replies

• Options
    ALL THE TIME! I am so broody! I work in mothercare which really doesnt help! I'm single though so there's not much i can do about it image Think you need to have a word with your oh! lol;\)
  • Options
    Im exactly the same, so ttc no.2. Can't wait to be preggers again!

Lisa x
  • Options
    me to i am so broody i would have another one tomorrow but graham doesnt want any more so i will have to settle for my 2 little girlies. x
  • Options
    Very oddd thing happening to me this last week too. I have got the urge to have another one after adamantly thinking that I would only have one. Maybe it is a phase that will pass so no ttc for us yet but if I do have another it wont be for at least another year as I would prefer a 3 year gap so will wait till Sonny is 2+ before we ttc.
  • Options
    I am always broody, I love looking at maternity stuff and newborn baby bits I feel so jealous of pregnant women because I know I am not going to have any more.
  • Options
    im glad im not the only one feeling like this. ive been broody since chloe was born. we held of as long as i could to start trying again and when we decide to try i loose my job so we are holding off agian. i am so bumpo envious and so desperate for another. as soon as i get my job sorted i be right back to trying again.lol
  • Options
    hey girls im excactley the same but i am now 4 days late so maybe no need to be envious anymore!!!!
  • Options
    i am so broody now lo is 15 months!!!! i start uni in apr so have to wait 3 years then as soon as i finish i'll be trying!!! what does ttc mean? i miss my bump and i think that as i only have 1 i will enjoy my bump more as i wont be so scared!!!! i get excited when i hear peole are pregnant and i love the whole expericence and so did our family so im hoping it will be the same again but first i have to get my training done then i'll have a better job and can buy more baby things LOL
  • Options
    I do. I'm really broody at the mo and now all my friends are pregnant I want to be again. The only thing is that I have two already with a 13 month age gap (ds 15 months and dd 8 weeks) and dont think I will be able to cope with another one just yet so think I will have to wait a little longer
  • Options
    me too!! i cudnt wait to be preggers agan but we said we would wait till brooke was one! she is 14 months now and i found out last monday that im pregnant again!!!! yey!!C dont need to be jealous anymore i want it to go quick tho till i get a lovely bump then it can slow down!!!
    XXX
  • Options
    congratulations upsy daisy. I

m the opposite to all you crazy people!! Theres a chance i could be pg again and i am absolutly crapping myself a the thought alone! I wouldnt be able to keep up with my mob if i had a big bump! i remember having this really jealous feeling after i had my first though! Then 5 months later i was pg again!! image:lol:

Elaine xx
  • Options
    I have bump envy but I just don't want the bub and all the hassle after! =o)
  • Options
    I'm not bump jealous but recently we visited a couple that just had a baby and holding the baby and seeing my husband hold the baby has made me wish to be pregnant again. Maybe this is why I'm feeling all these weird symptoms.