Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cosatto on the move highchair

Thinking about buying this as my lo is 6 months now. I have a high chair already that ive used for my other 2 kids but its huge and heavy and im looking for one that folds away for storage and it looks like it fits all my requirements.

Do any of you have it and what do you think???

Gemm x

Replies

• My mum has this one at her house and it's pretty easy to fold and put up, folds quite small and flat so is easy to store and the seat's quite roomy. The seat cover is wipe clean and the straps come off easily to clean. My only issue with it is that the tray isn't removable which can be problematic at times but isn't a huge issue. I'd definitely recommend it though
  • thanks for that. I actually want one that the tray doesnt come off so it wont get dropped on my new kitchen floor, so thats great if thats the only problem

Gemm x
  • I had one of these for lo. It was his first high chair, which I bought when he was 6 months old, so about 2 years ago now.

I had to take it back unfortunately, as the straps on the high chair were red (I'm not sure whether they still are), and he kept sucking on them, as 6 month old cbabies do, and the red dye kept coming off on his hands, face and tongue!

I was gutted as it was a good price, nice and lightweight, and it folded away which was great as we had a very small kitchen then.

We replaced it with one that had a removable tray, and in hindsight, that was better as it was easier for me to wash it. But that seems to be an advantage for you, so I hope you think its as good as I did!
  • I also agree that the straps stained things but my LO never chewed on them so the only thing they stained were the actual seat cover. Only happened if you cleaned the chair and folded it while still wet. Only other consideration is that once the seat cover is done it cost nearly as much for a replacement cover (??40) as it does to replace the highchair. We bought another one when the seat cover got a tear in it. As far as highchairs go tho it was good and really miss having one that folds away so small. It's even good if you need to take it anywhere in the car because it takes up so little space! It is a good highchair but with every baby product there are flaws.