Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

Car Seat Toys

We have at last just bought my son his new car seat (forward facing Britax Duo Plus) at 13mths and suddenly realised the poor little guy has had the same carseat toys since birth! I think it's about time he had some new ones! Can anyone recommend suitable toys for his entertainment and our sanity?

Replies

• We also have the tiny love ww, it's great! We also have a steering wheel from elc, where a road moves round and round and you kind of steer. I'm not sure which one it is, but if you get one with a horn, make sure you get yourself used to it. Every time my dd used it I thought someone was beeping at me. I was very confused lol x
  • Thanks ladies those are the two i'd looked at so will definitely go out and get them now with your recommendations!
  • I'm going to look up that tiny love wonder wheel too. He has a few toys and they are constantly being thrown on floor and then he gets frustrated.

Was it expensive? S x
  • We have the Wonder Wheel too and lo loves it. It's about ??25 so not the cheapest, but I noticed www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk have it for ??23 (free delivery)
  • Wonderwheel is on offer for ??20 on mothercare.com