Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

To do with driving licences not los!

Hi everyone, sorry this isnt to do with toddlers! Im looking to start driving lessons soon, i havent even been in the driving seat of a car before!! I got my licence when i was 18yrs old (im now 27) and it was a paper one; but since then ive moved house a few times, had my 2 girls and got married so all my details will have changed also i have lost the original paper licence too during my house moves! Does anyone know what i need to do now to be able to start my lessons, do i get another licence and who do i contact?! :\?

Replies

• you need to buy a new one as you will need the photo card liescence now and you will have to pay forty pound i think it is, and you will need to get someone to sign your photos like a passport
  • hi hun, call this number. my oh has only just passed his test, hes 31 and hes glad i bullied him into it (he was scared). hes costing us a fortune in petrol though, coz he wants to drive al the time. lol. good luck
  • good for you kate hope you get on well ill ask my m8 shes a driving instructor i passes 2 years ago and it was the best thing eva
  • Thanks everyone, ive been saying for years that i want to drive but to be honest im absolutely petrified (sp), i think once i get my licence then that will push me into doing my lessons. Thanks for the replies and support everyone x
  • Just applied for a new license online was ??50! Should be here in about 10 working days! Dreading it but excited too! Thanks again everyone x image
  • did you not have to get a photo signed
  • If you already have a passport you put in your passport number and they get your pic from the passport place and use the same pic, how clever is that lol!!
  • easy peasy. good luck