Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Wetting bed with 2 nappies on!

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone had the same problem and what they did? My daughter is 18 months old and during the night she wee so much that se wets the nappy she has on and although she has a second nappy on she wets her pjamas and sleeping bag even if i change her nappies during the night it happens most nights!
thanks

Replies

• We had that on the odd night with my lo, as she went from sleeping 8-9ish hours upto13 it seemed her nappy couldn't cope for that long, but it didn't happen often enough for us to worry.

Is she having a lot to drink before bed? and have you thought about changing the type of nappy you use?
  • how much does she drink during the day? have you mentioned it to gp? someone correct me if im wrong but is alot of weeing a symptom of diebeties? i dont want to scare you babe but id mention it to hv or gp just incase. xx
  • Ive checked with her nursery and she drinks the same as the other children with meals and after playtime... I????ve used huggies since she was born but have also tried other nappies but the same happens! Ive got an appointment with my GP nxt week so ill be sure to talk to her about it. Thanks for answering my questions. happy mothering image x