Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Iggle Piggle Hair

Oh no Boo, that is such a shame, i would cry also if Jessica ever did that!
Hope the hairdresser can do something with it xx

Replies

• oh no!!! My mum once cut a girls plait off in her class! She had waist length hair! not good. I bet the hairdressers can make it look alot better and it soons grows back. Tom once cut my hair as well!! Nightmare xxx
  • Oh Boo!!! I hope the hairdressers manages to get something sorted out for you. It should grow back reasonably quickly.

If it makes you feel any better you are the 3rd person this weekend who has told me about their daughter cutting their hair!
  • Uh oh! Boo I did the same when I was a child. I climbed my mum's dressing table and into a top cupboard to get the scissors and then cut off all my fringe!
    My sister called me Ricky of the tuft! It didn't take long to grow back! Wishing Zoe speedy hair growth!
  • Oh dear,what our kid do to upset us.Hope it grows back quick and im sure the hairdresser will fix it.

I have never had a fringe sonce i was 6, as my step dad tryed cutting it as it was getting long and i ended up with a few mm's of pointy stuff.I have let it grow out and never to have one again.
  • Morning Boo
    Hope you get Zoes hair sorted out today xx
  • Oh boo, i know exactly how you are feeling, Sophioe did the same last year, just completely cut ioff her fringe, we had been trying to grow it for ages so I was completely devastated! Mt BF is a hair dresser and really did a good job of covering it up, we also bought sonme thick Alice bands, which covered the worst if it.

I think sophie was so scared of what she had done as she was very embarrassed and I don't think she'll dare do it again!

Hope you get sorted soon,
    Take care x
  • Lydia cut her hair 2 weeks ago, a big chunk off her fringe and lots off the back, its not too bad when its down or when the sides are tied back but put all of it up and it looks terrible, bits sticking out everywhere.
    I am leaving it for a bit to grow then taking her to the hairdressers.
    I was really good and i didnt tell Lydia off just "embarresed" her by telling all the people close to us what she had done
  • If people make comments Boo, then maybe she will realise that its not a very sensible thing to do and learn her lesson! Probably a hard lesson to learn but let's hope she doesn't do it again!!
  • my friends daughter did that, the only thing the hairdresser could do was give her a mohican! she hasnt touched scissors since though