Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Roughly what age for 2nd molars?

I was hoping for some advice from mums of older toddlers.
Spence 16 months and has all his teeth except 2nd molars. I was expecting them to come through when he was closer to 2 years old but he's got a few teething symptoms atm.
Not sure if he's teething just down with a cold and grumpy.

What age did your LO's last teeth come through?

Replies

• http://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/baby/teeth/order_appearance_teeth.asp

this link may help but my lo doesn't ring true to it, he got his first teeth at 2 1/2months and is cutting his 2nd molars now at 14months and he's very early

hope this helps
  • Thanks for the link, I like info like that.
    Seems like my LO is a little ahead in the teething dept so he may well be getting his 2nd molars.
  • sonny is 18 months & has all but his 2 bottom canines, he cut all molars by 14 months. bloody hard work they were too.
  • isaacs 2 yr molars came through at about 18 months, not sure about Js coz I never knew any of his teeth were there til i saw/felt them xx
  • Well Spence has developed a bright red right cheek so I think those pesky teeth will be making an appearance in the next week or so.
    Elaine - I am so jealous that you had a stress-free teething child. Spence has been continuously teething since 10 months, I was hoping for a little break!