Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

a little idea - presents to relatives from lo

we are making shortbread biscuits and then going to lie them all out (we have to do 60 - 3 each relative!) then get Amy to go made with icing to decorate them!!

Then going to put them in a little bag - hay presto little present that lo has made (nearly) themsleves!!!

Was going to buy a present from her to everyone but would cost a fortune this way very cheap!!

Just thought id share image

Laura (Amy 18months and 15+1 weeks pregnant!)

Replies

• Oh that's lovely! Post a piccie when you're/she's done image And congratulations on your pregnancy xx
  • We took some lovely black and white pics of lo a couple of months ago and have had then blown up with snapfish and put into frames for the grandparents.

Then Shea's nursery had some teatowels made with all the kids handprints and individual scribbles on with their names underneath. They were also taking photos and making fridge magnets so each of the aunties and godparents have teatowels and magnets from Shea

xx
  • That's a great idea,I like giving something homemade at Christmas.

I've made a present for MIL from the girls which looks pretty fab if I do say so myself- I drew round their hand and cut them out, and let them decorate with sequins and glitter and bits and bobs. Then I stuck them on some coloured card and they look so pretty, I thought it might be a nice keepsake.

xxx
  • What lovely ideas, I did socks with whatever relative name required on them for the first year and haven't bothered since as it adds up too much. May well do this next year though, bet they look gorgeous , thanks
    happy christmas