Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Archie has infected excema again!!!

Archie has got infected excema again, he had it about 2 months or so ago, but was very poorly with it, i have caught it early this time, and he is now on antibiotics. bless him, i don't like seeing him itching all the time , he gets really irritated with it and makes him self so sore. hopefully the antibiotics will work and he won't need steroids. but only time will tell. x

Replies

• Aww poor little mite, sounds awful. Hope he gets better soon xx
  • Bless him. its not nice to see is it. And its warm at the moment which can't be helping. Daniel had a heat rash a couple of months ago which was mildly infected and wouldn't go away. he was prescribed a mild steroid cream and it went away within the week. I hope it won't come back.
  • Ahh poor little man, hope he feels better soon, Must admit I always find that the hot weather makes Alices eczema loads worse, sun cream irritates it even more which isnt good especially as she has red hair and fair freckly skin, in the end I rang the eczema society and they recommended a sun cream called bergaderm (think its called sun mousse now), it is fab and is the one thing that doesnt irritate her in the sun.