Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

suppose i should be in here sooo here is my 1st

RANT :lol::lol:

well my dd sophia is 1 on tues image so we have arranged a party for her today and then were off to the aquarium on tuesday with her and my ds jack ...but now the party cant go ahead because ITS SODDING SNOWING!!!! i dont mean a light dusting we have had about 3--4 inces overnight~!!! im so p**sed off!!! i know the weather cant be helped but its driving me nuts now i thought we had had our fair share of snow already this year!! ....

sorry to rant on my 1st official post back in toddler :lol: hope u are all diddling ok xxxxxx

Replies

• I hate snow! Its lovely when u don't have to go ne where or do nethin and it was lovely havin sum 4 xmas but enough now! Am sposed to be goin away 4 work today and the flights are delayed cos of the ice/snow even tho theres barely ne here! Grrr!

Will u b able to rearrange her party? Hope u have a lovely day at the aquarium x
  • oh no! i was worried about that happening for phoebes party on the 3rd but luckily we didnt get any until a couple of days after that.

will you rearange her party? at least as its her first she wont be dissapointed about it being cancelled. xx
  • I'm with you, snow is now crap. The novelty wore off ages a go. It's so not practical. I really hope tuesday is better for you! X