Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

whos here

Replies

• Hi there, I'm Lisa from North London. I'm Mum to Mia 20 months and having my second in June!!
  • Hiya,

I'm Charlotte, 31 and I'm Mummy to Lydia who is 19 months old and gorgeous!!

I live in Leeds and have 2 dogs and 1 cat.

• Hi Toddler Mummys!

Im Vicky mum to Joshua who is 19 months old- an all singing all dancing toddler! Im 25 and have been with Mr.S for 7 yrs engaged for 4yrs hopefully getting married this yr in New York image

Ive been a member since may 06 and used to post on baby and May 07 forum all the time but don't recognise any one on their now, their all newbies so I should really stay over here!

I work 4 days a week and Joshua goes to nursery 3 days and with mil the other day. He loves it and has a girlfriend called Emma...he woke up the other night crying for her shouting Emmmmmmaaaaa it was so cute!

:\)
  • hello all.... ive been in babies for a long time and after my little christmas break am moving to toddler!!

Im Zoe, 27... mum to Eoin who is 14 months. I live in sutton surrey and grew up in Morden, Surrey xx
  • Hello image

I'm Stephe, 25, married to Mark 39 image and we live in south cumbria. We have Ollie who is 19.5 months old, and I am 27+5 with no2. We also have a dog....

I tend to stick to baby, guess I cant let Ollie grow up yet! :lol:

xxx
  • Hi Everyone,
    Nice to see so many people posting in here, i kept peeking in but always seemed quiet, hopefully it will stay this busy.
    I'm Katie, engaged to Wayne and we live in Darlington. We have Erin who is almost 17mnths and Joe who is 17 weeks.
    I often post in baby but will start posting in here too.
  • Hi
    I'm a regular in this forum but also post in July 07.
    I'm Liz, 27, stay at home mum to Spencer who's 17.5 months. Married to Wooly for 4.5 years.
    Moving to Bucks. in 2 weeks time.
    Liz x
  • Hi I'm waiting4baby ... Never changed the name once lo arrived and don't like to give too much info on a public site ... Am 27 married to oh for 4+ years have one little 'un zachariah coming up to 13months, we live in S Wales. Haven't been on baby for ages but a regular on dec 07. Would love more children but hubby needs a lot more persuadingimage 1st time to come on toddler and join in so hello. Had done a mini hello myself then spotted this thread so double hellos all round image
  • Hi I'm waiting4baby ... Never changed the name once lo arrived and don't like to give too much info on a public site ... Am 27 married to oh for 4+ years have one little 'un zachariah coming up to 13months, we live in S Wales. Haven't been on baby for ages but a regular on dec 07. Would love more children but hubby needs a lot more persuadingimage 1st time to come on toddler and join in so hello. Had done a mini hello myself then spotted this thread so double hellos all round image
  • Hello, I'm 24 and mum to three girls Kaydence (4), Aurelia (2), and Nymeria (11months).

xx
  • Hi I'm Louise 24, mummy to Lily who was 1 yesterday!
    We live in Essex. I'm getting married to my OH on 1st Aug, even though we've been together for 9 years next month! Really wanna start ttc baby no 2 but if I wanna fit in my wedding dress I've gotta wait 7 months!x
  • I'm Kerry and I've got Millie who is nearly 2 1/2 and Barney who is 6 months so I lurk about on here, baby and the June 08 forums
    xx
  • Hay Girls and toddlers!

Im Naomi, 22, from Swindon. I live with oh Rob and 22 month old son Riley. We have number 2 on the way, due at the end of march.

Naomi xx
  • Hi my names Heidi and Im from Norfolk, where i live with my other half Matthew, and 3 children Molly 11, Mya 9, and Freddie (funnily enough!) who is 20 months. I know this is the toddler forum but if anyone has any tips on how to deal with soon to be teenage girls attitudes that would be great!!
    Also Freddie who walks and talks really well at home, decides at nursery not to do either of these, but ive got a theory that he loves it so much in the baby room that he refuses to progress so he doesnt have to leave!!
    xx
  • Hi I am Louise and I am 28 and married to Ray for over 2 years. We have a gorgeous daughter who is almost 16 months and is called Kara. We live in Northern Ireland. I have only recently moved to the Toddler Forum.
  • hi all! im Jay i am 23 and married to rob for 3 years. we have a little girl brooke who is 18 months and am currently expecting no 2! due 16th may. i only pop over every now and again coz i fund it very quiet! hopefully if we all start using it it will be busy! i live in kettering northants! xx
  • Hi ladies,
    Im abit of a floater on all forums really but..

Im Emma Im 28 married to Rob 42. We have 3 kids 3,5 and 7.(2 girls and a boy).

Hoping to ttc no'4 in summer time.(am I crazy or what lol!)
  • Hiya Im ami, Im 24 and have Holly who is 13 months. We moved to Ireland 6 months ago and dont really know many people over here, sometimes I feel really tight on Holly having taken her away from family and little baby friends ect but I think we made the right move! Im hopfuly getting married in Aug IF I can manage to arrange everything before then lol
  • Hi, I'm Nicole, I'm 29 and been living in sin with jimmy for 5 years now. I'm mummy to Angelo who's 16 months and 32+2 with baby no. 2. We live in Cyprus but planning to move back to the UK (Norfolk) sometime next year..hope it's the right decision for us all. Also pleased to see some new people on the toddler forum. x