Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

whos here

13»

Replies

• hey fab post elaine.....im lisa mum to jack 2 and a half and baby number 2 is due in 3 weeks xxxx
  • lovely to see there is so many - keep up the new posts girls this is fab!! xx xx
  • I'll add my stats for you all. hehe

Gemma 26 from norfolk, married to hubby for 2 years been togther for 11. We have a beautiful baby girl Ellie who will be 15 months on the 19th.
  • Guess it's time to join in!!

I'm Rach, 36, have been a lurker for a long time, Married to T for almost a year (been together for 7) and have DS, Sonny who is 19 months and my little miracle after 3 years of trying and a history of M/C and ectopic pregnancies.

Would love another but T already has two older daughters so isn't really up for it ,but still working on that!

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Rach
  • Hi all 'waves' I'm Louise and mummy to my lil man Kade who is 16 months today.
    Am 33 & live in Blackpool with my oh.
    Can't seem to tear myself totally away from baby forum but glad to see toddler forum is getting busy now so hope to spend more time here image

• hiyaa im hayley 24 been married to john who is 32 and been married for neally 3 years,
    got a girl called millie who is 19months and 37 weeks pregnant with my second which is a boy, im from middlesbrough, x
  • hi all
    im rachel married to dave since july 2008. live in a tiny rural village in lincolnshire. have a gorgeous little boy harry who is 14 months old and ttc number 2!
  • hay all Im gemma have a 2 year old tyler, Other half and i are ttc baby number 2.
  • Hi
    I'm Victoria, I'm 33, been married to Keith for 5 years and we have a 2 yr old called Ben.
  • Hi everyone! *waves*

I'm Lea, I'm almost 26 (eek!) I live in West Yorks with my hubby Rob who's a fireman and our 2 daughters. Lily-Mae is not far off being 21 months old, she's a really lively little toddler and a right chatterbox (don't know where she gets that from)! I've also got an 8 month old daughter called Evie Rose. So I can flit between here and baby! No plans for number 3 just yet, but then we didn't plan for number 2 so you never know :lol:

Nice to meet you all!

xxx
  • I like your thinking kia! lol
    I'm also a Dec 07 regular (when the net works!) Just looked on Baby for 1st time in a coupla months and hardly recognise any of the names boo hoo!

Anyway, I'm Ali, 31, married for 6.5yrs and have Charlie who's 6 next week, Alfie who's 3 and Gracie who's 13mth. We live in Burnley and are both teachers....our poor, poor children!

Benjismummy, we must live near to each other ish?!
  • I'm Ness. 38 (in 2 weeks!) so feeling a bit ancient compared to all you young uns image James is 20 mnths and running everywhere. I live near Sheffield with my OH and we are definitely not planning anymore. We love our wee man but he is enough work for an army.....
  • I'm Mandi, been married to Colin for 8 1/2 yrs......am mum to Vicki 8, Katie 7, Luke 4, Alex 22 months & Nathan 7 wks!

I post all over - baby, toddler, older children, born Nov 08, pnd.....lots lol

Tis nice to see so many here image
  • Hello! I am kiea, mummy to harrison 12months. Getting a bit bored with baby now and also not much is relevent to me nowadays lol. hope toddler get busy!! Definatly get the dec o7 mummies over here weres d1ydiva? xxx
  • Hello everyone i'm becs 32 (soon image), living with my htb and Fflur our very busy 19mth old daughter, dog, 3 cats and gerbil. We are trying hard for number 2 so i post on ttc when i have chance !
  • Here comes another Dec07 mum! I'm Helen, mum to Philip who is almost 13months and step mum to 2 older children. Have generally only posted on Dec forum and a bit on Baby, but as Philip was walking at 10.5 months he is now a toddler and don't i know it! x
  • im Lisa,mummy to Lennon who will be 2 on the 3rd June......where has the time went aarrggh lol
    married to Scott in sept 08 but been together for 4 years,were ttc no since july,on month 7 already and no bfp boo lol

nice to meet you all x x
  • Hi I'm Claire, 33, married to Sean for 8years and we have a 16month little boy Shea Michael. We live in norfolk.

I was always on baby forum until towards end of last year, now come over to toddler forum.
    xxx
  • Hi im laura,24 ive got 2 litlens matt 22mths and katie 1mth. im married to jon. i flit between baby and toddler forum x