Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I know its early days but....

2»

Replies

• sorry garfield just seen your reply! Phoebe is the new born, yes she did know but I dont mind cos my niece is absolutley beautiful, and I could end up having boys you never know! image

And yes i do have alot, had to take this into account when thinking of ttc, as christmas is already exspensive (kidding by the way! image) xx
  • i have 1 neice on my side and my bubby has 3 nieces and a nephew!
    they're names are ryan, libby, brontie and Madison. all cute names
  • Hence the reaosn we wanted to wait til May - another child near Xmas would cripple me! haha.

I don't have any nephews or nieces which is a real shame...my sister doesn't want any kids (is fine with JD unless he cries or fills his boots then he gets handed back, lol!) but hates the thought of one herself, and I hope to anybody who listens that my brother doesn't procreate....sounds horrible but he's a right little sh*t and I wouldn't wish him on any child! Hmmmm, he'd go well with KP on that one!

Phoebe is a lovely name but would remind me of friends too much :lol:
    I quite like Chloe...I think....I'm so indecisive over names, especially girls ones! You've changed my mind about Beth though :\)
  • I like Daphne and Tabitha but not one person I have told likes either name - booo xx
  • Sorry hon but Tabitha sounds like a cats name....I like Daphne if thats any help!! There was a woman called that in Frasier wasn't there? She was great! Yeah, really like the name! :\)
  • Oh wait, does that include your OH not liking them?!
    Cos if he likes them it doesn't matter what others think; will be your daughter! x

Any news on the wedding plans?!
  • My mum said the exact same thing about Tabitha lol, i saw it in a magazine, think Sarah Jessica Parker has named one of her baby girls it.

OH doesnt mind Daphne, but said never in his life will he have a daughter called Tabitha lol

I also like Florence, but then it would get shortened to Flo and that remind me of Aunt Flo lol xx

Also no developments on wedding, sheff town hall got back it touch, its quite expensive for the town hall, but the registry office is in the same building so they passed their number on to me - so watch this space, going to a wedding this weekend so might get me in the mood to book something lol xx
  • Yeah not so keen on Flo!! haha. Shame about the sheff hall but will keep my fingers crossed about the reg office!!

And if OH likes Daphne you have one name that nobody else has stolen so far! Lol.

I really should get some sleep....but with hubby away this site is addictive!! image

THink I might dream of weddings and babies tonight!
  • I'm the same! Going to London tommorow so need some sleep but could stay on this site forever sometimes image night all xxx