Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

NEW GIRL ON THE BLOCK!!

HELLO!

Need a bit of advise and hoping someone can give it to me? I had the implamon (not sure thats how you spell it!?) chip out on friday to try 4 baby, just wondering how long it took anyone else to fall preggers after having the chip?

let me know already a manic pre pregnant woman,

:\?

Replies

• Hi, I had my implanon taken out last June/July and was pregnant by late september xxx
  • I am also having my implanon removed this week and will be ttc after. Saw my doctor a few weeks back and she advised my fertility could go through the roof after removal so we might be lucky and conceive straight away but she also said that everyone is different but that 90% of people should conceive within a year - A YEAR, oh I hope not but looking on this site it does seem to vary quite a lot, and it doesn't seem to matter about age or what contraception people used before some are just lucky and others are having a really hard time. SpazzyJay - did your periods come back regularly, did you check when you were ovulating or did you just have lots of sex and see what happened? Keep us informed emmab1 - there didn't seem to be many people on implanon so its nice we are going through it at the same time. Lots of luck!!
  • oh i am so happy thought i was the only one in this planet on implanon! hope it doesnt take a year! bet my husband does though if you no wot i mean xx
  • hi emmab1 i had the implanon in for 18 month and hed to have it taken out as it made me really ill and ever since then i havent had a period or anthing and iv been ttc or 18 month now and im still not lucky enought to had the implanon taken out 3 years ago i hope your different from me hope this helps
    :\):\)
  • morning matandsam,

I am sorry to hear it is takeing this long! I do think that there should be much more info on implanon as everyone is compleatly diffrent and need to know ups and downs of it!!

good things come to those that wait xx

plse keep me informed
  • hi emmab1 yeah your right there should be more information about the implanon as i didnt find out anything when i had it out they just said that my cycle should return but no one knew about the amount of time it would take hope your ok xxxxxxx
  • hello matandsam, have the doctors surgested anything? do you think that it is down to the implanon? afer all is done i dont think i will be going back on it only heard bad reviews!

im doing fine hope you are to, let me know