Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I am out this month x

2»

Replies

• don't give up yet!!!
  • Yeah thats very true if AF have not turned up I will test again on saturday and then take it from there.

Sorry Babymonkey image you can come into July with me image

I tested with a free test i got when I bought Pre-Seed xxxx
  • Sorry to hear about your bfn,at least you are sounding positive about things though?
    July will be our month!! xx

[Modified by: nikr on June 26, 2008 05:26 PM]
  • sorry to hear about your bfn. but as the girls said its not over yet. if it is bfn on sat enjoy your party and get ready for loads of bdancing.lol.xxx
  • Sorry to hear this K-lou! Hope July is your month! image

Bx
  • Oh K-lou - it isn't over yet!! You haven't got your AF. My cousins did not show on a test until 8wks gone!! She had already had iot confirmed by a blood test. Your HCG could just be too low. Don't forget the optimum time to test is when you are 4 days late!! Why don't you do another test if not AF on CD32? I am keeping my fingers crossed xx
  • oh sorry for your bfn, but still no af, so def not over yet, keep the PMA a little longer honey xxxxxxxx
  • sorry u got a bfn still have a few days till af so u never know im out this mth think af will be here in the morning so just waiting for aug now to start again
  • I know I keep thinking deep down - well you know it could be too early and it might still happen. I don't know :-/

Boobs are still very very swollen thought they do not seem as sore as they were yesterday?

CP is still high and I still have creamp cm.

K xx
  • Hi K-lou, sorry to hear about your bfn, like everyone says though I'd do one more test on saturday just to be sure, then enjoy yourself and have a few drinks on sat night if its still negative. I think I'm gonna be as bad as you on the 2ww for symptom spotting though!

Roll on July for all of us, Caroline xxx
  • NO AF = STILL HOPE!!! image

Its not over yet, so dont lose that pma! xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/pg3Dp1/.png

• ...with all the symptoms you had, i was also keeping tracks on you sweetie.. well as others have said, its not over yet. All the best image
  • Fingers crossed for you hun!
  • Thanks my loves image

I would just be over the moon if I tested tomorrow morning and had a BFP I can't even tell you how happy I would be.

My back is killing me today ;-( it;s been sooo sore pretty much the last two weeks.

My ()() are still the same and the same funny shape and i am still constipated which is driving me mad!

K xx
  • I may also be out this month, yesterday I got my usual spotting which I get about four days before my period and its continued today. It looks exactly as it does every month. I was quite deisappointed but its my Birthday in July so on the brightside I can have a good night out drinking cocktails! x
  • Oh no!!! Well you still never know hun just wait till AF come sin full flow.

woo hoo birthday in July image what date?

kXX
  • Thanks, I think my oh is still hopeful, but I can tell Im going to come on. The 2ww is really hard isnt it, I didnt realise how much it would all play on my mind! Ill keep my fingers crossed for you having a bfp tomorrow, I would be so excited for you!!!!

My Birthday is on the 8th, going to be 28, good excuse for a night out! xx