Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Any1 else fed up of the two week wait for the 2ww already!!?

2»

Replies

• oh honey, cm isnt everything, you were getting loads at the beg of the month LOL dont worry about it xxxxxxx
  • I know ha ha ha I just keep thinking that is sooo important and you have to have it and if you don;t you can't get preg. I was really chilled out about this month I have not even been thinking about falling preg a lot but yesterday that happened and it just upset me?

K xx
  • considering your cycle is 28/29days long you may not ov til cd 14/15?! so i would give it another 2days and you might get more cm and lower cervix! xxx
  • Yeah that is very true hiun image I thought your cervix was meant to be high when you ov xx
  • im on cd7 and mine is high and shouldnt be ov just yet. im confused again now!

omg that alex is a right bitch cant believe it, she was blowing everything out of proportion and abusing everyone who had the guts to say what they think, i would have cried too, there is just no talking to people like that!! xx
  • Should be high and soft, one site said may feel like lips! When you are fertile! xx
  • i love the convos on here LOL mine definatly has never felt like lips LOL!!!! xxxxxxxxxx
  • ha ha ha I know where mine is but ican't feel anything really can't feel the opening at all. image The things we all do LOL

xx
  • I think this may be the reunition of the CBL's!
    now i am so confused its unbelievable!!! mine is still high and is now open! and on way home I really thought I was bleeding (paranoid ppl cud see it on my trousers) but get home and just lots of clear cm im only on CD8!!!!! maybe i am ov though cos earlier i felt a bit periody (lol if you know what i mean, like my tummy was achy when your on af or about to be!)

Why is it that every month I still get confused about OV? Im going CRAZY.......... hehe